HV 32, 46, 68
HYDRAULIC OIL HV 32.46.68 is an universal HVI mineral high grade EP oil for use in heavy duty hydraulic systems
and light duty gearboxes, bearings and general lubrication. Not suitable for turbine application.
• Excellent stability against oxidation.
• High Viscosity Index.
• Very good protection against wear.
• Good water demulsibility.
• Very good foaming properties.
• Very effective to rust and corrosion.
• Very good thermal stability.
|Specific Gravity @ 15℃||ASTM D-1298||0.865||0.865||0.878|
|Kinematic Viscosity, cSt @ 40℃||ASTM D-1298||32.3||45.1||69.5|
|Kinematic Viscosity, cSt @ 100℃||ASTM D445||6.7||8.1||11.4|
|Viscosity Index||ISO 2909||173||154||173|
|Flash Point (COC)||ISO 2592||201||220||201|
|Pour Point||ISO 3016||-39||-42||-39|
Get in touch with us. We’d love to hear from you.