Engine Oil 5W/40, 10W/30
A high performance fully synthetic engine oil formulated with synthetic base stocks and advanced additives. Provides outstanding performance and protection even in the most extreme conditions. It works harder to protect than conventional motors by continuously helping to prevent dirt and sludge build-up, for better responsiveness and improved performance, thus helping your engine to operate at its full potential right up to the next oil change.
- Superior oxidation control even under high temperature
- Strong TBN retention, effectively neutralizes acid residue
- Reduces deposit and maintains engine cleanliness
- Excellent protection against corrosion and wear
- Low volatility, lower oil consumption
- Long oil drain interval
Typical physical characteristics
|Specific Gravity @ 15℃||ASTM D-4052||0.840||0.870|
|Kinematic Viscosity, cSt @ 40℃||ASTM D-7279||78||74|
|Kinematic Viscosityt, cSt @100℃||ASTM D-7279||13.5||11|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||177||138|
|Flash Poin(COC)||ASTM D92-12B||215||228|
|Pour Point||ASTM D97-12||-39||-43|
Health, Safety & Environment
- Health and safety
- Shell Helix Ultra is unlikely to present any significant health or safety hazard when properly used in the recommended application and good standards of personal hygiene are maintained.
- Avoid contact with skin. Use impervious gloves with used oil. After skin contact, wash immediately with soap and water.
- Guidance on Health and Safety is available on the appropriate Material Safety Data Sheet, which can be obtained from http://www.epc.shell.com
- Protect the environment
- Take used oil to an authorised collection point. Do not discharge into drains, soil or water
Get in touch with us. We’d love to hear from you.